Business Development Representative EMEA
(London, Amsterdam, Porto or Remote)
Founded in 2019, Replai is the world’s first video-based creative insights platform that empowers brands to maximize the performance and engagement of their creatives. Blending computer vision and AI technology, Replai has solved a long-standing problem that helps brands recalibrate their creatives so they can maximize growth and build communities. Replai partners with some of the biggest global brands and mobile app companies. Based in San Francisco, Replai is a privately held, venture-backed company, with offices in London and Porto.
If you’re ambitious, passionate, creative and ready for an impactful role in a fast-paced SaaS scale up, Replai would love you to join our high-performing Business Development team.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be the first to engage with potential customers and will have a huge impact on our sales pipeline and revenue growth, so you need to be able to build strong rapport at all levels, use a consultative sales approach to qualify prospects and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
The ideal candidate has a track record of top performance and can prioritise their tasks based on well defined goals. Furthermore, they have excellent communication and organizational skills to handle a high volume of activity.
This is a great stepping stone position to a career in sales at Replai.
- Research, outreach and lead consultative discussions with prospects, taking full ownership of matching our product offering with client needs
- Generate high-value, well-qualified sales opportunities within key markets/verticals
- Successfully hand over SQLs to the Business Development team
- Meet quarterly SQL targets, and weekly KPI & activities’ targets
- Increase pipeline via inbound and outbound sales
- Conduct account development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sensor Tower, HubSpot, etc
- Be eager to learn, committed to improving and open to feedback
- Native-level English
- At least 1+ years of tech sales or related business experience
- Experience in writing succinct, crisp emails with a strong presence during calls
- A growth mindset, demonstrated quota achievement and/or track record of success in prior roles
- Sales driven & customer oriented focus
- Strong ability to understand customer needs
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- An all-in commitment to improve yourself through learning and desire to be surrounded by high energy people striving to make the difference
Nice to have
- Native-level 2nd language
- Experience in and passion for mobile SaaS
- Experience in focusing on key EMEA market
- Experience with HubSpot, Sales Navigator, Seamless.ai and other tools
- Immersing in the hyper-growth mindset of a scale-up in the road to unicorn
- Backed by the same investors as Facebook, Apple, Google, Dropbox, Whatsapp
- Employee equity plan
- Health Insurance
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and flexible vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on collaboration, transparency and feedback
- You will be able to grow personally as fast as the company is growing