(Lisbon, Porto or Remote)
Founded in 2019, Replai is the world’s first video-based creative insights platform that empowers brands to maximize the performance and engagement of their creatives. Blending computer vision and AI technology, Replai has solved a long-standing problem that helps brands recalibrate their creatives so they can maximize growth. Replai partners with some of the biggest global brands and mobile app companies. Based in San Francisco, Replai is a privately held, venture-backed company, with offices in London and Porto.Your role:
Your role is to team up with our engineers and build our platform and you will be working on:
- Integrating with networks to fetch daily metrics on the performance of the videos
- Iterating the API by adding, for example, more computed fields (like new KPIs) extracted from metrics stored on the database
- Add new endpoints where we help users learn and extract the maximum knowledge out of their videos.
We’re looking for people who improve our company! Our ideal fit is:
- Wanting to learn constantly, on a daily basis. We are working on an untapped area, we have to keep learning; this requires you to keep investigating and collecting knowledge.
- Proactive and fast thinker. No one has ever done this, we need someone that is able to more than deliver a feature completed, that thinks about it and how it can be improved.
- Focused on usability. Dealing with complex data is not an easy task and our customers know it. Come and build a product that turns complex data into actionable and digestible information.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a backend engineer.
- Fluent in design patterns and other Computer Science fundamentals.
- Proficient in serverless computing.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Able to communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- AWS. Strong plus.
- CI/CD on Bitbucket pipelines.
- Worked on a startup. Strong plus.
Compensation and perks:
- Employee equity plan.
- Health Insurance for you.
- Liberal work-from-home policy.
- Unlimited vacation policy.