(Lisbon, Porto or Remote)
Founded in 2019, Replai is the world’s first video-based creative insights platform that empowers brands to maximize the performance and engagement of their videos. Blending computer vision and AI technology, Replai has solved a long-standing problem that helps brands recalibrate their videos so they can maximize growth and build communities. Replai partners with some of the biggest global brands and mobile app companies. Based in San Francisco, Replai is a privately held, venture-backed company, with offices in London and Porto.Your role:
Your role is to team up with our engineers and build our platform and you will be working on:
- Connect frontend features with the API
- Implement components based on design mockups
- Add additional pages and features on the frontend, where we help users learn and extract the maximum knowledge out of their videos.
We’re looking for people who improve our company! Our ideal fit is:
- Wanting to learn constantly, on a daily basis. We are working on an untapped area, we have to keep learning; this requires you to keep investigating and collecting knowledge.
- Proactive and fast thinker. No one has ever done this, we need someone that is able to more than deliver a feature completed, that thinks about it and how it can be improved.
- Focused on usability. Dealing with complex data is not an easy task and our customers know it. Come and build a product that turns complex data into actionable and digestible information.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a frontend engineer.
- Fluent in design patterns and other Computer Science fundamentals.
- Proficient in front-end frameworks like React or Angular (we use React).
- Able to communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- Webpack and CSS.
- Worked on a startup. Strong plus.
Compensation and perks:
- Employee equity plan.
- Health Insurance for you.
- Liberal work-from-home policy.
- Unlimited vacation policy.