(Lisbon, Porto or Remote)
Founded in 2019, Replai is the world’s first video-based creative insights platform that empowers brands to maximize the performance and engagement of their videos. Blending computer vision and AI technology, Replai has solved a long-standing problem that helps brands recalibrate their videos so they can maximize growth and build communities. Replai partners with some of the biggest global brands and mobile app companies. Based in San Francisco, Replai is a privately held, venture-backed company, with offices in London and Porto.
We are looking for a data scientist to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with our engineers to build our platform. You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data, as well as developing algorithms to improve the performance of our system. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced startup and working on cutting-edge technology, then this is the role for you. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work with a talented team of people who are passionate about what they do.
You will be working on:
- Analyzing millions of data points and correlating them with performance, aligning statistical knowledge with the business needs
- Work on improving the algorithm that predicts which elements of a video are contributing positively or negatively to its performance based on the past data
- Develop a predictive model of the expected performance to support recommendations
We’re looking for people who improve our company! Our ideal fit is:
- Wanting to learn constantly, on a daily basis. We are working on an untapped area, we have to keep learning; this requires you to keep investigating and collecting knowledge.
- Proactive and fast thinker. No one has ever done this, we need someone that is able to more than deliver a feature completed, that thinks about it and how it can be improved.
- Focused on usability. Dealing with complex data is not an easy task and our customers know it. Come and build a product that turns complex data into actionable and digestible information.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a data scientist.
- Fluent in statistical and data analysis.
- Proficient in Python or NodeJS.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Able to communicate in English.
Nice to have skills: