Business Development Manager EMEA
(London, Amsterdam, Porto or Remote)
Founded in 2019, Replai is the world’s first video-based creative insights platform that empowers brands to maximize the performance and engagement of their creatives. Blending computer vision and AI technology, Replai has solved a long-standing problem that helps brands recalibrate their creatives so they can maximize growth. Replai partners with some of the biggest global brands and mobile app companies. Based in San Francisco, Replai is a privately held, venture-backed company, with offices in London and Porto.
If you’re competitive, love storytelling and have outstanding people skills that allow you to listen to customers and respond to their needs with valuable solutions, then Replai would love you to join our high-performing Business Development team.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll be responsible for increasing pipeline, qualifying prospects and managing the full sales cycle. You’re a hunter at heart who loves winning customer logos!
The ideal candidate can build rapport at all levels, has a track record of smashing revenue targets and can prioritise their workload based on urgency and opportunity size.
- Deliver against ACV quarterly and annual quotas
- Prospect, identify, qualify, negotiate and close business deals
- Conduct product demonstrations and present sales decks to customers during face-to-face or virtual meetings
- Master qualification and value-selling using MEDDIC, BANT, Command of the Message, etc.
- Sell Replai’s solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment, while methodically building and managing an accurate sales funnel and pipeline
- Comfortable negotiating SaaS/cloud/software contracts
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on the product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- Attend industry events and leverage partnerships & marketing content to support the top-of-funnel
- Native-level English
- At least 2+ years of SaaS, Mobile or MarTech sales experience
- Proven track record of consistent performance and quota attainment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skillful objection handling techniques and ability to sell to different stakeholders during a complex sales cycle
- Enthusiastic about technology, able to understand and present complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Thrive on change while remaining highly optimistic and coachable
Nice to have
- Native-level 2nd language
- Experience in and passion for mobile SaaS
- Experience in focusing on key EMEA market
- Experience with HubSpot, Sales Navigator, Seamless.ai and other tools
- Immersing in the hyper-growth mindset of a scale-up in the road to unicorn
- Backed by the same investors as Facebook, Apple, Google, Dropbox, Whatsapp
- Employee equity plan
- Health Insurance
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and flexible vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on collaboration, transparency, and feedback
- You will be able to grow personally as fast as the company is growing